Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.397 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,729,339 ₦ (18,716TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (32 minutes ago)