Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.861 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,856,097 ₦ (22,133TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)