Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,414,708 ₦ (1,407,975 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)