Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.814 NGN / TJS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,106,725 ₦ (27,797 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)