Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.674 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,565,524 ₦ (585,486 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)