Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.421 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,560,692 ₦ (456,253 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)