Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.242 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,587,661 ₦ (Mex$ 82,510) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)