Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.878 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,016,536 ₦ (NZ$13,657) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)