Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.996 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,585,467 ₦ (Php226,610) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)