Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.869 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,253,015 ₦ (€5,110) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)