Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.695 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,900,275 ₦ (41,586 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)