Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.675 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,204,115 ₦ (39,589 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)