Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.047 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,737,347 ₦ (30,455 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)