Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.261 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,767,359 ₦ (29,823 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)