Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.496 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,427,132 ₦ (32,073 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)