Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.482 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,457,781 ₦ (42,757 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)