Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,327 prices entered by 548 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.840 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 108% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,745,061 ₦ (€8,899) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)