Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,060,858 ₦ (3,083,102 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)