Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.397 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,846,151 ₦ (20,199TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (36 minutes ago)