Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.904 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,895,196 ₦ (元33,901) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)