Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.700 NGN / QAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 136% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,406,921 ₦ (46,536 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (18 minutes ago)