Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13981 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,214,979 ₦ (8,689,995 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (35 minutes ago)