Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.423 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,068,795 ₦ (79,622₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)