Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.711 NGN / DJF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,714,332 ₦ (1,586,222 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)