Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.050 NGN / DJF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 122% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,681,910 ₦ (1,796,053 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)