Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.023 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,379,415 ₦ (15,495TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (44 minutes ago)