Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.860 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,835,356 ₦ (R$ 18,949) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)