Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.019 NGN / NPR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,637,330 ₦ (₨ 542,398) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)