Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,293,660 ₦ (₨235,472) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (40 minutes ago)