Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.982 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,536,589 ₦ (Taka 385,918) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)