Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.034 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,302,482 ₦ (₨758,910) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (42 minutes ago)