Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.253 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,624,714 ₦ (₨499,407) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (44 minutes ago)