Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,261,593 ₦ (₨669,559) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)