Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02544 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,286,477 ₦ (Rp 50,571,494) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)