Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,542,233 ₦ (Rp 65,402,483) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)