Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02728 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,638,129 ₦ (Rp 60,043,792) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)