Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,469,182 ₦ (Rp 62,150,136) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)