Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,421,660 ₦ (Rp 60,138,483) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)