Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,833 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,307,164 ₦ (₨238,127) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)