Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.617 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 824,387 ₦ (₨178,559) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)