Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.735 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,178,898 ₦ (Php175,034) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)