Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.595 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,351,349 ₦ (元42,294) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)