Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.869 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,541,413 ₦ (元47,178) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)