Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.625 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 104% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,785,905 ₦ (元104,896) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)