Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,494,474 ₦ (Php219,074) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)