Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,260,049 ₦ (Php183,005) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)