Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.285 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,485,967 ₦ (€6,806) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (24 minutes ago)