Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15815 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,770,739 ₦ (11,196,595 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)