Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 808 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15750 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,709,713 ₦ (10,855,248 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)