Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15857 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,961,480 ₦ (12,369,444 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)