Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15889 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,727,620 ₦ (10,873,163 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)