Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15952 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,204,700 ₦ (13,821,062 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)