Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14138 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,007,083 ₦ (14,196,130 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)