Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15766 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,836,225 ₦ (11,646,475 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)