Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14132 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,120,968 ₦ (15,008,377 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)