Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15495 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,035,415 ₦ (13,136,072 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)