Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.877 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,240,143 ₦ (﷼ 26,708) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)