Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.196 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,110,970 ₦ (﷼ 25,998) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)