Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.457 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,182,222 ₦ (﷼ 22,861) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)