Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.203 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,907,437 ₦ (﷼ 30,539) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)