Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.726 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,174,429 ₦ (﷼ 22,715) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)