Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 55% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 739,961 ₦ (1,064,427 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)