Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,035,979 ₦ (1,693,678 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)