Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 571,608 ₦ (806,704 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)