Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 67% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 767,671 ₦ (1,303,394 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)