Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,043,346 ₦ (1,708,412 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)