Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,699 ₦ (5,052,056 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)