Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,488,776 ₦ (3,722,696 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)