Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,841,378 ₦ (4,286,128 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 2 hours ago)