Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26751 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,190,126 ₦ (₩8,187,150) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)