Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27050 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,853 ₦ (₩8,269,253) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)