Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33678 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,434,565 ₦ (₩7,228,958) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)