Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32463 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,610,729 ₦ (₩8,042,284) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)