Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33146 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,304,137 ₦ (₩6,951,477) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)