Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26834 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,285,793 ₦ (₩8,518,316) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)