Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01572 NGN / VND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,278,209 ₦ (81,305,519 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)