Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.256 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,550,903 ₦ (15,784 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)