Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.412 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,483,047 ₦ (S/. 15,070) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)