Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.897 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,467,669 ₦ (S/. 14,992) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)