Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.421 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,368,844 ₦ (R$ 12,985) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)