Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,818,649 ₦ (CH$3,020,275) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)