Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.835 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,114,588 ₦ (Bs 35,012) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)