Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00457 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,111,460 ₦ (Bs 243,199,318) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)