Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.583 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,428,351 ₦ (Bs 39,044) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)