Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,416,881 ₦ (Bs 44,867) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)