Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,386,040 ₦ (Bs 44,031) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)