Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,372,143 ₦ (Bs 42,639) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)