Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00816 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 982,465 ₦ (Bs 120,393,102) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (40 minutes ago)