Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.689 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,331,168 ₦ (Bs 37,299) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)