Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.086 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,043,783 ₦ (R$ 20,420) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)