Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.199 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,612,407 ₦ (R$ 16,589) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)