Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,586,575 ₦ ($4,432) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)