Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12592 NGN / COP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 954,780 ₦ (COL$7,582,237) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)