Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.157 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,071,868 ₦ (L 136,696) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (32 minutes ago)