Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.658 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,945,314 ₦ (L 124,241) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)