Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,520,764 ₦ (2,775,159 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)