Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,788,941 ₦ (2,712,043 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (41 minutes ago)