Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,615,170 ₦ (2,375,065 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)