Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,052,636 ₦ (4,030,745 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)