Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,787,085 ₦ (3,472,695 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)