Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,286,265 ₦ (2,515,509 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)