Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.885 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,543,824 ₦ (Php224,228) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)