Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.329 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,257,845 ₦ (Php198,731) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)