Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.879 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,496,269 ₦ (Php217,525) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)